Burial & Cremation Services
Burial is the disposition type that over 90% of families choose in the State of Mississippi. Over the years, the funeral services has remained the same...and changed with the times. In other words, there are many options when a family chooses burial services. Some families still observe the "wake," where the visitation for a few hours at night and follow with the funeral service the next day, while still others may choose to have the visitation period and funeral service the same day.
Burial Options and Information
Many factors go into making the decision as to which services to select. The one thing to remember is that there is "no" wrong way or "right" way to celebrate one's life. Truly creating a personal service is that most important to base those decisions on.
The following are a list of examples of Burial Services:
- Visitation (Wake) at night for a specified period of time, followed by the funeral service at the funeral home or church the next day.
- Visitation immediately preceding the funeral services at the funeral home or church
- Visitation at the funeral home followed by graveside services.
- Graveside services with no visitation period.
The above represent only examples and we strive to create a unique service for each family based on their wishes.
Cremation Options and Information
Why choose Riemann Family Funeral Homes for Cremation...
- Locally owned by the Riemann Family
- Serving Gulf Coast families for four generations…since 1920
- Professional Caregivers
- Locations across the Gulf Coast are convenient for making cremation arrangements
- Onsite Crematory – we always have care of your loved one
- Our various cremation options allow families to select the most appropriate method of celebration and memorialization of a Loved One and disposition of the Cremated Remains
- Affordable cremation options
- We encourage families to compare our cremation facilities, our staff, our procedures, our prices, and our reputation for superior service.
- There are various Cremation options available to Gulf Coast families at Riemann Family Funeral Homes.
The following are a list of examples of Cremation Services:
- Visitation and Funeral Ceremony
- Visitation and Memorial Service with Private Family Goodbye
- Visitation and Memorial Service
- Memorial Service with Private Family Goodbye
- Memorial Service
- Cremation with No Memorialization with Private Family Goodbye
- Cremation with No Memorialization
- The above represent only examples and we strive to create a unique service for each family based on their wishes.